Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memorial Day Motorcycle Ride

 Last Monday (Memorial Day) the Mr. and I took the motorcycle out on a ride to Taos, NM.  It had been a  couple of years since I have ridden on the motorcycle!  I tried to make the women's motorcycle wear look cute yet trendy as it is normally black on black on black (if you can't tell, I have never been a fan of women's motorcycle clothing). 


 Jacket- American Eagle (HERE), Pants- American Eagle (similar), Scarf- The Limited (similar), Boots- American Eage (HERE)





Here is a picture of a sunrise while driving down the mesa the other day...one of the perks of leaving the house at 5:45am I guess.

15 comments:

  1. Cool photos!
    Love your outfit!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, what an awesome opportunity! How cool :) I've never been on a motorcycle before.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    super coole Fotos. :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally rock it! :)

    Gemma
    http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Bike. I love your boots :)
    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beer drinking biker chick .. ah, I knew I liked you!!

    Hope you had a great day :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kristine,
    Looks like an amazing day. I think you nailed the biker chick look, that scarf does a lot to make the whole outfit look super feminine and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job.

    www.stylemekim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOD I love your boots so much!!!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!!! Love the scarf!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Those boots are smoking hot <3

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that sounds like a beautiful ride! Now I miss being on a bike! I'm really loving your boots.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    Nice driving.Looking super. But always be careful when driving.

    Dhanan

    ReplyDelete