Sunday, July 7, 2013

Santa Fe Fun

 My in-laws were in town last week and we all went over to Santa Fe.  I live so close to Santa Fe and it's a shame that I only have a chance to explore the city when there are visitors. 

We had a great time chilling at local breweries and eating some yummy New Mexican food. 

Blazer- Maurices (similar)/ Skirt- American Eagle (HERE)/ Sandals-American Eagle (similar)


 25th Anniversary of Santa Fe Brewing Company

I have spent the past week hiking in Colorado with my uncle, mom and brothers.  Pictures to come!

9 comments:

  1. I love your aztec skirt! I've been wanting to buy this one on an online shop here too bad its been sold early already. Great time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt! super pretty!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3189
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriend, your style is evolving so beautifully! I love this look! Your new house is super cute, also!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous skirt!! So colorful and I love the print.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skirt!!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, i love your necklace! That looks like such a wonderful town!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete