Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Matinee Movie Date

For our 7th wedding anniversary, the Mr. and I decided to go to a matinee movie date to see The Lone Ranger (the day before our anniversary, Sunday).  It was a great movie, go see it!  We also went out to eat at Tomasita's in Santa Fe last night and hung out around the Santa Fe railyard for the evening.

I have had this chiffon feather top for a few years now and I have been in love with it ever since I bought it off of eBay.  I love how it ties in the back with the purple feathers!



Top-eBay(old)(similar)/ Cardigan-Old  Navy (old)(similar)/ Jeans-American Eagle (similar)



7 comments:

  1. Cute! Like the sandals!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shirt <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3210
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!! I really want to see the Lone Ranger!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary - I can't believe you guys have been married for so long! Congrats :) You look great, as per usual.

    ReplyDelete