Monday, August 26, 2013

Chevron Sunday

Believe it or not, this is my first time wearing a shirt over a dress! I just had to give it a try. I wore this outfit yesterday to church.

Top- American Eagle(similar)/Dress-The Limited(similar)/Shoes-American Eagle(HERE)



This past weekend was a fun one.  My aunt and uncle were staying with us for the weekend and we had a great time cooking, hiking and hanging out together!  Saturday, I took them to Bandelier National Monument to see the native american ruins and cliff dwellings.  Yesterday evening, my uncle and I hiked around Tsankawi and found unexcavated ruins, cliff dwellings, broken pottery shards, arrowheads, and petroglyphs. 

Petroglyph 
 Pottery Shards
 Me climbing down a ladder
 Native American ruins from the 1400s

Enjoy,

10 comments:

  1. Nice!

    -Victor Stonem

    http://victorstonem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!

    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have never worn a shirt over a dress. It looks so good on you I will try it.

    Our blog has moved! Check it out at www.clothesbutnotquite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute dress and a really great way to transition a summer dress to fall.

    Love the ruins .. so cool to see stuff like this.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I like it! come visit me too, its been a while! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layering, really cute dress :)

    Much love from Epp,

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.instagram.com/zerxza
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute chevs! Isn't it funny how we don't think to pair shirts over dresses this way until we end up with some sort of epic breakthrough? Looks good!

    PS~ I have an International GIVEAWAY on now!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress! Nice color!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete