Monday, September 16, 2013

Maxi Skirt

The sun finally made an appearance yesterday after a week of nonstop rain and thunderstorms.  It is definitely starting to feel like fall here in New Mexico and I am loving it!!  Fall is my favorite season, I love the chilly nights, the layers, boots, and the changing leaves. 

I wore this outfit to church yesterday.  It is more of a summer outfit with a little transition into cooler weather with the blazer.  Still not quite time for boots!!


Blazer-Maurices (similar)/Skirt-American Eagle (similar)/Sandals-Dollhouse (old) (similar)






Thanks for reading,


12 comments:

  1. Loving the skirt and sandals...so pretty!

    Here in the UK we have to wear big jackets as it's getting cold!!!

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still warm here in San Diego so still wearing sandals too, but looking forward to more crisp days.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW amazing outfit as always! I love those sandals and the way that your dog is trying to make an appearance in your blog is adorable :D

    P.S. I just made my 100th post and I would be so glad if you have a time to check it out! It's all about my prom dress :)

    xx
    Ivs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute shoes!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt and sandals, Kristine! This is a great fall outfit. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blazer! Fall is also my favourite time of year. I also love the shot where your doggie photobombed you.

    www.clothesbutnotquite.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! And I especially love your sandals---so cute! And your dog---love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww your dog, and sandals are so cute!!

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Bee Costumes Manufacturer
    Ladybug Costume Manufacturer

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sharing ,I like it and will wait for more information from you,really appreciate it .come on ! I think more wonderful image will come from you.Sexy Gown sale

    ReplyDelete