Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lace and Chambray

Hello readers!!
It seems like forever since my last post. With my trip to Arkansas last week and starting my internship this past Monday, I have been a little preoccupied.  I am excited to say that I am loving my internship working inpatient rehab as an occupational therapy student! The knowledge and experience I am gaining makes the 4am wake up time well worth it.

On another note...I chopped my hair since my last post.  As much as I loved my long hair, it was just starting to take way too much time in the morning and was getting heavy. I love my new long angled bob :)




 My new do!
\
Blazer-Maurices (similar)/Shirt-Loft (similar)/Jeans-American Eagle (similar)/Scarf-The Limited (similar)/Shoes-Sam Edelman (similar)

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. You look amazing<3 Very pretty :)
    Beautiful post and blog! i love it! :)
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    And would you like to follow each other on facebook as well? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair cut! Not too short so you can still put it up.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your casual looks..

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks very cute like this, Kristine! Very nice casual outfit as well, you definitely have a signature style! :)

    xoxo

    http://WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete