Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter Stripes

I have to admit I felt a little like a festive candy cane in this top!! Love this time of year! 

 I have finished (and passed!) my first round of fieldwork for college and started this past Monday on my 2nd round working as a therapist in an elementary school.  I love the laid back vibe after being in a hospital rehab setting.  Although inpatient rehab was fun and challenging it is quite a bit more work and I am glad to be in a slower paced setting now...best of all, I get to wear my own clothes again instead of polo shirts!!!

Sweater(Old Navy)/Pants (Old Navy)/Shoes-eBay(similar)/Necklace (Chandler the Robot)


 Robot Necklace

 Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. the jumper seems so confy and the necklace is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that sweater reminds me of those little christmas candies ... SO CUTE! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Casual and comfy but still chic!

    TaipeiStyle
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so cute. You look great in this top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Festive candies are wonderful, great sweater!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete