Monday, February 10, 2014

Jeweled Collar

I am officially DONE with fieldwork!!
I was also officially offered a (part-time) job today finishing out the school year as a therapist in the schools where I was completing my fieldwork.  I'm glad they like me enough to keep me around!! 

I wore this outfit out Saturday for my end of school celebration night and for an early Valentine's Day dinner with the Mr.  It was a great night!

Collared Shirt-The Limited(here)/Top-J Crew/Jeans-Express(similar)/Boots-Steve Madden(similar)





Thanks for reading,

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! Nice shirt, love the pattern and detailing on the collar. Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's fabulous news. Love the top too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look supercute, congratulations! :)

    xoxo

    JOIN my fab GIVEAWAY, 1 lucky girl can win an amazing gown:
    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com/2014/02/giveaway-win-perfect-date-dress-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cograts on your job :)
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It's wonderful that you got a job offer right away :-)

    I do love your jewel collar shirt ~ Very pretty and the perfect sparkle for Valentines Day.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your job!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! By the way, I love that J.Crew top/sweater♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You look great here. =]

    ReplyDelete