Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Stripes

I have been so busy lately despite the fact that I have not even started my job yet!  So much resume/cover letter writing, essays, application for grad school, as well as two prerequisite classes I am taking online.   I officially start work Monday (YAY!) but have been so glad to have some time off to get things done!

This past week my in-laws visited for a few days, which was quite a bit of fun.  We were able to meet our new nephew as well as take the family sight seeing around the area.





Thanks for dropping in,

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I just met my nephew for the first time as well!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool and comfortable look!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is cute! Love your flats!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete