Friday, June 6, 2014

Arches

I recently returned from a quick 2 night camping trip in Moab, UT where the Mr. and I went to Arches National Park for some hiking and sightseeing.   This trip was too amazing not to share!!!


Delicate Arch Trail
This is me doing a back bend(wheel pose) under the delicate arch!!
 Picture from early morning driving into the park...
  Primitive loop trail....


 "Double O" arch
 This is a place I have always wanted to go, and we felt the time was right...especially being that it is now just a half day drive from where we live.  

Arches Nationanl Park Trail tip from Kristine:
If you do end up visiting this amazing place, hit the trails EARLY!  By 8:30am the crowds start coming out to the trails and it gets packed.  We started both trails around 6:30am and it was very pleasant, just about had the arches all to ourselves. 

Enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. Truly amazing! Love your back bend pic under the arch.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Those photographs are stunning!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these pictures, Kristine. The scenery is just amazing; so beautiful. I stopped by from IFB and am glad I visited. I hope you have a great weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. These pictures are breathtaking! Thanks for sharing
    www.NothingToWearStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures here! So happy to meet you on IFB♡♡ http://vida-de4style.com

    ReplyDelete