Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Typical Day

      This outfit is a very typical run around town outfit for me. This is a true representation of what I normally wear on a day to day basis. 

        It's no secret that I enjoy putting together casual outfits and this was perfect for our 60 degree (Ignore the snow shovel in the background) weather as well as hopping in and out of the car from place to place. 

Jacket-Old Navy Simlar/Scarf-Gift Simlar/Bag-American Eagle Similar
Return of the "X" ring! Looks nice paired with my green turquoise ring from Santa Fe!
My supa-fly high top converse shoes 

Thanks for reading,

19 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! And the rings! very nice!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great casual look! I'm swooning over that bag, I love a good print.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag was a steal, only $10 on clearance!!!

      Delete
  3. Totally cute and quite similar to what I wear while running around for errands as well.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had this military jacket for probably 7 years now and have gotten soooo much use out of it. Love military inspired clothing!!

      Delete
  4. so gorgeous!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rings! Super cute :)

    xoxo,
    Colleen
    http://thattallgirl2.blogspot.com/2015/02/valentines-day-charlotte-russe-look-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute! I love this coat.
    Great casual look.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's one of my favorite jackets :)

      Delete
  7. Love your sunglasses and jacket, you look great in this casual outfit Kristine! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  8. Great everyday outfit! I'm probably running around in something very similar.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bag! And the green stone ring.
    Awesome!

    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete