Friday, May 15, 2015

I'm Lovin' It!

With the seasons changing I had to post a new list of my favorite trends for Summer!



First up on my list is this pair of high waisted shorts from American Eagle (HERE!).
I bought these shorts a while back and I can not wait to wear them!  After falling in love with high waisted jeans I knew I had to give the shorts a try.


Second on my list is this short sleeve crochet top.  I recently came across a fun website called Addition Elle that specializes in plus-size clothing.  I found their pieces to be very trendy and flattering. Here is my favorite! I love the crochet detail on this top! Find this top HERE! 


Third on my list are chambray tops (non button down). 
I found this top at Gap and I fell for it instantly!  I have always been a fan of chambray tops, but this chambray tank takes the cake!  The detail on the back! Find it...(HERE)!


My last pick today is a floppy straw hat from Old Navy.  Nothing better than a cute floppy hat to top of an outfit! Find it HERE!


I hope you enjoy my favorite summer trends! 
What do you have your eye on?


Thanks for reading,



11 comments:

  1. love the picks! they are all so pretty!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts!! def going to try them out this weekend! lol :) Love your selections!
    xx Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing high-wasted shorts...they go with everything!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! Love the shorts. I'm a big fan of high waisted jeans/shorts myself:) xo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love those shorts and that chambray top!!!

    www.TheSimpleGlamazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! The hat I decided to purchase, love it!

    ReplyDelete