Monday, July 27, 2015

Vacation

If you follow my Instagram feed (kruttles) then you know I have been all over the place lately.

I've always been a National Park junky...I LOVE the outdoors!  Hiking, camping, backpacking, are some of my favorite things to do.

We recently took a trip out West, hitting up Grand Canyon, Yosemite, San Francisco, the coastal road up to Redwood Forest. It was a blast!  Even though I do not have any great outfits to share with you from my trip due to the fact that we were doing some heavy hiking and camping on and off, I would like to share a few pictures from our adventure! Enjoy!


Grand Canyon

Yosemite
This was on an off-trail hike our ranger friend took us on...
 Yosemite Valley
 Sunset from Glacier Point, Yosemite

 San Fransico, CA


 Coastal Hwy, 1

 Glass Beach, Ft Bragg, CA
Tons of little pieces of sea glass all over the beach!  

 Gold Bluff Beach Campground, Redwoods
I highly recommend this campground to anyone visiting Northern California.  Very secluded and right on the beach. 

 Fern Canyon, Redwoods
Filming location from Jurassic Park 2

 BACK to Yosemite
(Mist Trail)


Hope you enjoy my pictures!

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are wonderful! Really enjoyed seen them on instagram too :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Looks like the best vacation ever!
    Amazing!
    xo,
    Alina
    alinasays.com

    ReplyDelete