Monday, August 24, 2015

Happiness Boutique

Today's post is all about the statement necklace...

I was recently sent this GORGEOUS necklace from Happiness Boutique based out of Berlin, Germany.  

When I received this necklace in the mail, I was in complete awe...it is perfect!  Beautiful colors, extremely well made, great quality. 

Happiness Boutique offers FREE shipping and has an awesome rewards program where you can earn free jewelry and clothing!  Check it out!!

Find my lovely statement necklace HERE

Contrast with stripes.
 Dressing up an oversize sweater.
 Keeping things bright.

Day out.

Night out!



Which look is your favorite?
-K

7 comments:

  1. Love the necklace!!!
    Have a delicious day <3
    http://catrrine.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the necklace with the yellow blouse .. quite pretty !

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the yellow is my favorite as well :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, it is such a stunning statement piece!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  4. This necklace is stunning! Have a lovely Sunday, Kristine!

    xx
    Yvonne
    http://tellmeyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace is beautiful! I love how the jewels wrap all the way around instead of just being focused in the front. My favorite look is definitely the one with the gray sweater! :)

    www.eyelashglitter.com

    ReplyDelete