Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Break From Layers...

After layering the last few weeks, I was ready to do something simple.  The interest in this outfit is defiantly the statement necklace and the patterned tights. (I am taking this necklace with me to Arkansas, so you will defiantly see more of it!)

I wore this outfit to church today and to Santa Fe to do a little last minute Christmas shopping!  The Santa Fe Plaza was packed, but it was so fun being there this time of year with the all of the garland, snow and lights!

Top- Aerie (similar)
Skirt- The Limited (similar)
Boots- American Eagle (HERE)
Necklace- Baublebar (similar)
Tights- American Eagle (HERE)




Packing like crazy tonight!! The weather for Arkansas just changed and now they are supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow on Christmas, which means now I have to pack all of my snow gear!  It's a 12 hour drive from our place in New Mexico to our families houses in Arkansas, which means it's about bed time for me...I will be on the road all day tomorrow!

Happy Holidays!! 


P.S. I may be in and out of touch over the next week or so...If I don't get back to you on your comments I would like to apologize in advance!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! 12 hours is a hike but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun! Have a safe trip and hope you get a white Christmas!

    http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The necklace is lovely. I wish you a very merry Christmas, and a safe drive over to your white Christmas (so jealous! It'll be between 81 and 70 degrees here on Christmas. Not fun!).

    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays Kristine! Enjoy your time with your family! :)
    Hope you can visit me again dear!

    ★❤ New post up! (^_^) ❤★
    Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
    Sharing one of my skin / beauty secrets!

    Ongoing Giveaways!!! (^_^) ♡
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great as always. Have a nice day and to all Merry Christmas.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that necklace and those tights are killer!

    have a safe trip & a merry christmas!!

    -natalie-
    www.thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liking the necklace!!!

    if you havent already done so can you follow me on GFC, bloglovin, and facebook please xx Im already following you on all your networks.

    www.butmoreimportantly.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/But-More-Importantly/102683339862312
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3526915/but-more-importantly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    This outfit is very well styled. You have a great taste in clothing. Nice color.

    Tapo Si

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the necklace! Do u want to follow each other on gfc? Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Love the necklace!

    Merry Christmas!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete