Sunday, January 13, 2013

Striped Skirt + Spiked Necklace

The MR. has been out of town the last few days for choir all-state clinic.. but alas, he has returned and I have someone to take my blog pictures again!!

It has been well below freezing the last few days!  I had a scare yesterday when I went to take a shower and   when I turned on the water...nothing came out.  Yes, the pipes froze (again) overnight.  Luckily, I put the space heater on the pipes and was able to get my water running within a few hours. (For all of you who don't know, I was without water for about 4 days a week or two ago due to frozen, busted pipes).

So, onto my outfit! I love this combination.  I added the spiked necklace to make it a little more interesting and fun.  What do you think?

Cardigan- American Eagle (similar)
Shirt- American Eagle (similar)
Skirt- American Eagle (old) (similar)
Necklace- Baublebar (HERE)
Boots- American Eagle (similar)

American Eagle is one of my favorite stores if you haven't figured it out yet...

Spiked Necklace 


16 comments:

  1. Looks comfy my dear! :)
    Happy weekend!


    ★♡ Win $100 From SheInside (^_^) ♡★
    Early Pinkish Spring with SheInside.com
    ... By Creating SheInside Sets in Polyvore!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! :D

    xx, MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that necklace, I'm totally obsessed with spikes right now.

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow being without water would be awful! Love the necklace and I'm very happy that you have water again!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute color combo! Love the necklace!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove the necklace too! Very rock n roll.
    Can't imagine how cold it is to freeze your pipes! We've been having a heatwave in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute fall look! Love the boots and necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look and great spiked necklace!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love striped skirts! i want one with thick stripes :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the necklace !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I love the cardigan and stripe combination.

    http://shopaholicundercover.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute skirt and cardigan!! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a nice necklace! Please feel free to come by to my blog and if you like it we could follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, just let me know :)

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the combination of denim and stripes! And this look will transition seamlessly into spring! I'm sure you're ready for spring...no more frozen pipes!

    -FashionEdible

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want that necklace!!

    xo Luisa
    www.whydontyoumakeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that denim shirt :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete