Monday, January 28, 2013

Winterbrew

One of the things the Mr. and I have in common is that we both enjoy the taste of good craft brews. This past Friday we attended a brew festival in Santa Fe!! I always have so much fun at brewfests, getting to try tasters from different breweries around the state, makes for a fun date night. 
 Here are a few pictures!



Waiting to get in outside of Santa Fe Farmers Market.
This was before the place became wall to wall people...
One of the glasses is my husbands...I swear!!
Love their slogan!! 
My pretty new pint glass.

Blazer- American Eagle (similar)
Top- Loft (HERE)
Jeans- American Eagle (similar)
Boots- American Eagle (HERE)
Scarf- eBay (similar)





14 comments:

  1. Great photos !! Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Beer is one of my fav alcoholic beverages. I really love Asian beer. In all honesty though .. I truly don't drink much. I prefer to eat my calories. Can you say cake?

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. Beer is not really my thing but I like trying new things so I would love to take part in this festiwal :)

    Pat / the spot style/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!

    M

    http://iseekinspiration.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that's great - "none of out beers suck!" i like a company that gets to the point!

    -natalie-
    thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que buenas fotografías! Gracias por compartir. Quiero invitarte esta vez a ver mi ultimo shooting, con Juliana Gonzalez, muévete a verlo. Besos y besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome sounding event. How fun!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beer tasting is fun and I love smaller breweries - they have such character!

    Luci’s Morsels – fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like super fun - I am not a big fan of beer but I don't mind a fruit ale now and again. It looks like it was a gorgeous day x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Craft beer, yum! "None of our beers suck!" Straight to the point.

    Love your outfit- the leopard scarf is a great touch.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice comfy outfit, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pictures :)

    xx MJ
    shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like you all had lots of fun! I'm not a beer fan myself but this definitely seems like a cool event! Love the leopard scarf!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. beers.. mmmm :) loving your outfit by the way :)

    http://anythingariel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete