Saturday, January 25, 2014

Almost Done

Two weeks left of my internship then it is time to find a job!!!!  
As much as I am looking forward to being done, I am getting anxious about finding a job as an OT.  I have been grinding my teeth like crazy and it needs to stop!  

I have been dressing a little more casual lately because I have been teaching a yoga program everyday as part of inclusion therapy in the classroom, it has been a blast!  Also, I have been sick on and off with colds and ear infections and I just want to feel comfy. 




Thanks for reading,

5 comments:

  1. I love your combination with the different patterns. It can be so hard to perfectly do but you did it very well.
    Janae
    www.janaesaisquoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look. Love that scarf!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your tartan scarf so much! good luck in finding an exciting job!


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very cute with your casual clothes! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the contrast you created by adding that tartan scarf!

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete