Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dream of the 90's

This outfit came about after watching a few episodes of Portlandia.  I actually started watching Portlandia after taking an online quiz of what city I was meant to live in....and my result was Portland!
I love the laid-back and (slightly) grunge look of the 90's. I was just a kiddo during the 90's so I didn't get to take part in much of the 90's style.

If interested in taking "Which City Should You Actually Live In" quiz click HERE!  I would love to know your results!!

Jacket-Old Navy(similar)/Shirt-Urban Outfitters(similar)/Jeans-Express(similar)/Boots-Steve Madden(similar)


While waiting on my husband to take my pictures, I took pics of my reflection in the back window with the mountains in the background.  I can't express how much I love the mountain view from the back of our house!!

Thanks for reading,

11 comments:

  1. I got Portland also! Haha, wasn't expecting that!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!! I want to visit Portland someday :)

      Delete
  2. Ha! That's so great and you definitely look like you would fit right into Portland! Such a great city by the way!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to visit Portland someday! I've heard it is an awesome city :)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! I had the opportunity to visit Portland when my husband was working there (years ago) .. it's a great city ..too rainy though so I couldn't live there.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to visit Portland someday. My brother has been multiple times and just bought tickets to go next month!! So jealous!

      Delete
  4. Ive never been to portland but would like to someday .....amazing boots and i must say i love your photo of the mountains

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Portland. I also love the 90s! 90s fashion was so cool! :)

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much! And I follow your blog (GFC, Twitter and Bloglovin)

    ReplyDelete