Friday, May 9, 2014

Party Like it's Your Birthday....

This past Tuesday (May 6th) was my BIRTHDAY!!
I went out for karaoke at the local brew pub with some friends, had a fantastic time! What better to wear for a karaoke b-day party than a sequin skirt?  

On another note for those who have been following along, I PASSED my National Boards and am now a certified therapist!  Just had to share, it feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders!


Top-American Eagle(similar)/Skirt-Express(here)







Thanks for reading,

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your exams! I hope you love your new career. And a very happy happy belated birthday as well!

    http://clothesbutnotquite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated b-day and Congratulations!

    I also love your cute skirt!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday kristine.... i celebrated my birthday 6 days after (12th may) wished i had taken some pics...
    btw u look total fab....
    http://duskyisbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete