Saturday, May 3, 2014

Simple with Dots

I ran all around town yesterday for different gatherings and events and wanted to find an outfit that would be appropriate for every occasion.  This outfit did just that, it is simple and neutral for a professional look, yet classy.  

On another note,  I take my National Boards Certification exam tomorrow.  Freaking out!  So ready to be done with it. 


Blazer-Gap(similar)/Sweater-Old Navy(similar)/Jeans-American Eagle(similar)/Shoes-Sam Edelman(similar)



Thanks for reading,

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I LOVE polka dots - when J Crew had their polka dot sweaters everywhere, I was snatching them up in every color available :) Congrats on the NBC - that's huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great outfit for running around! GOOD LUCK!!!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I love the outfit ♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete