Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Vacation

It has been difficult to think of style and creating blog posts with the amount of visitors we have had at our house in the past month!  

Both my in-laws and my family came to visit within the past 4 weeks. 
Here are some photos from our adventures a week ago hiking around Colorado and New Mexico...


We climbed a mountain...
 In Southern Colorado.

 Fed the chipmunks.

Discovered petroglyphs (on a trail near my town)....
 ...and ancient Native American pottery shards and arrow heads (my middle brother).

Then we climbed another mountain (because climbing one wasn't enough). This time in New Mexico.
 Did yoga poses on top of said mountain. (my youngest brother)
 (my mom)


Enjoy!

P.S. Outfit post coming soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. looks amazing and enjoyable trip!

    Love,
    <3
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, looks like you've been having a great summer!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete