Friday, July 25, 2014

Learning to Play

I have spent my free time this summer learning to play mandolin!  My husband (playing stand up bass), a friend (playing fiddle) and I decided to start a bluegrass/old time band and we had our first practice session Wednesday...it sounded pretty good! Our goal is to eventually sound good enough to play a set at our local pub on an off night.

This is not my mandolin, it's a friend's "camping mandolin" that I am borrowing....so it is not exactly the best thing to listen to or play.  Hopefully I can own a decent one soon!


 Shirt-Loft(similar)/Pants-American Eagle(similar)/Shoes-Sam Edelman(similar)




Thanks for reading,

3 comments:

  1. amazing idea to form a band ,,, xoxo good luck with ur mandolin

    N@NY
    come & drop me some love sweetie on my new post ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife





    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have a similar one that I've been playing. =]

    ReplyDelete