Saturday, August 30, 2014

Return of the Military Vest

Have I mentioned how much I love this military vest? 
If military vests ever go out of style I will be very sad...and probably still wear them anyway.

This striped shirt alone makes me look wider than I am, so using a vest or blazer cuts off the full view of the striped top and allows me to wear my stripes without looking in the mirror and going "yikes, what happened"!?!?


Top-Loft(similar)/Vest-Forever21(similar)/Jeans-American Eagle(similar)

Thanks for reading,

3 comments:

  1. I love that vest! I've been looking for something similar for quite some time now!

    x Francesca of http://www.primpandpaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great vest! Love all the pockets.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is probably one of my favorite pieces I have in my wardrobe...seems to go with nearly everything!

      Delete