Thursday, March 5, 2015

Blue All Over

I wore this outfit to what felt like my first time out in weeks!  
Karaoke has started back up at the local pub and my husband and I are running it together. I was super excited being that, recently, most of my days are spent working or at home on the couch with a hot pack on my side and pain meds in my belly. Unfortunately, I'm still not feeling well...what I thought was going to be an easy, "let's take out your gallbladder and your pain will go away" type of thing ended up being more of a "hmmm, your test results aren't matching up with any of your symptoms... and by the way you have a mysterious cyst hanging out near your kidney".  Starting to feel like I am on an episode of House M.D.

Back to this outfit...
I don't know why it took me this long to realize that hi-rise jeans/jeggings are MAGIC

"What is this...you mean to tell me I don't need to constantly be pulling on my pants up to make sure I don't have a muffin top showing?!?  NO BELT REQUIRED!?!?"  It's the little things...

Blazer-Similar/Top-American Eagle (Similar)/Jeans-American Eagle HERE/
Boots-Sam Edelman HERE
My Baublebar pretties...The necklace was a Valentine's Day present from the hubby :)
Necklace SIMILAR
X Ring HERE
Midi Ring HERE
I love the look of midi rings and had to give them a try.  The one pictured below fits great and doesn't bug me or feel like it's going to slide off (which is what I was concerned about).  What do you think of midi rings?



Thanks for reading,



16 comments:

  1. It's a really pretty outfit, perfect for the daily life! I hope you get better soon, take care! :)

    Gemma
    TaipeiStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I appreciate the well wishes :)

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous, I hope you begin to feel better soon! xo
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit. Hope you get well soon. You are in my prayers : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks. These boots are great! Comfy too...always a plus

      Delete
  5. Love your rings! FYI, I wear pretty much that exact outfit everyday during fall ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great outfit :). Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  6. Love the all blue outfit, very classy <3 And I hope you're feeling better soon lovely xx

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! I especially like the jewellery.
    I hope they find out what is wrong and take care of it. Feel better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been all about the accessories lately :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much! I appreciate the positive feedback, so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete