Thursday, March 19, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was fantastic this year! 
Of course I had to find a fun way to wear my green and what better way to wear green then with a sparkly skirt!  This skirt goes from pretty outdoors to gorgeous inside when it catches the indoor light.  I was lucky enough to catch this gold pleated skirt brand new with tags on eBay for only $10 (originally $56 at NY&C).  I received sooo many complements on this skirt, I absolutely love it!

Cardigan-Old Navy(old)similar/Skirt-eBay (NY&C) similar, similar

 Indoors the light caught this gold pleated skirt and made it sparkle. 

 My gold rings to match my gold skirt.
My Baublebar ring HERE (middle one)

Thanks for reading,


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty skirt! And a fabulous deal on ebay :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That adorable skirt is a steal! Hope you had a fun St. Paddy's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt and the rings are awesome! Just awesome! Well done, very inspiring! xo
    http://www.alinasays.com/

    ReplyDelete