Monday, September 28, 2015

Le Tote

Since I've been in the mood to try new things (Stitchfix, ect.) I decided to give Le Tote a try.  
If you have never heard or Le Tote, it is pretty much Netflix for clothes...they send you 5 items and you wear them as much as you want, when done...just mail them back!  You have the option of being surprised by your tote or you can pick the items you want sent.  I grabbed the $25 a month summer promotion price to give it a try.  You can try it at $25 (reg $50) by signing up with my link HERE. If you end up liking the clothes you can always keep it as well! Enjoy!

Top from Le Tote

 Striped Dress and necklace from Le Tote
 Blue top from Le Tote


Thanks for reading!
-K

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun way to get changing looks pretty easily. Have you tried out the surprise option? I think I might look forward to that every month.

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. :)
    Have a great week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete