Saturday, November 7, 2015

For The Love of Southwest!

Oh hey, y'all!
It only took me a couple months to create a new blog post...

You know how it is.... you go on a summer vacation then mini vacation after mini vacation, then you go to Great American Beer Festival one weekend and when you return your clothes no longer fit.  Yeah... this is what happened to me.  I decided no one wants to see my try to fit into my clothes so I waited for life to settle down and started eating extremely healthy to lose all of my vacation/beer weight... and ta-da, clothes fit again!!! YAY!

I have always loved American Eagle, but I am even more in love with them at the moment because they have soooo much Southwest going on right now!  I picked up this vest a month or so ago when they were having a big sale and I am IN LOVE!!

Vest-American Eagle (HERE)/Purse-Express (HERE)






Thanks for reading,
-K

6 comments:

  1. That vest is fantastic! All those mini vacations sound like they were super fun!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, the mini vacations were awesome! :P

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hear ya .. the month I spend in Montana in May .. omg, I thought I'd never get back to my regular weight (but I did !!). Love the southwest vest .. super cute!

    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am turning my blog into a Travel Blog! Hope you enjoy my new posts :)

    ReplyDelete