Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lace and Peplum

Lace and Peplum

Had church today and this is what I wore! I picked up this top a while back from The Limited and finally had a place to wear it, I was afraid it may be too dressy for work and school.  I LOVE this lace pencil skirt, the pictures do not do it justice!  I can't wait to wear this skirt with some black tights and some black boots once the weather turns colder...which won't be long!  Fall has begun in Northern New Mexico! High's are now in the low 70's and 60's with a cool 50F at night.  May have to start up the wood burning stove some this week!

Top- The Limited (similar. similar)
Skirt- The Limited (HERE)
Necklace- Baublebar (similar color)
Shoes- old old old! From Shoe Carnival I believe
Blazer-American Eagle (HERE)

Layered a blazer on top for church this morning because it was COLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment