Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Flu!

I am back and over the flu!!! My husband and I both had the flu this weekend and missed work on Monday.  I still felt really sick yesterday while at work, but hey,  I have to earn the money!  I don't get any paid sick days, which sucks!!!  I had class today in Albuquerque and luckily I felt much better for the long commute and day full of learning.  Here is what I am wearing today....

Cardigan- American Eagle (HERE in different colors)
Shirt- New York and Company (old)
Jeans- Lucky Brand (ebay) old
Scarf- American Eagle (HERE)
Bracelet- The Limited (HERE)
Rings- ASOS (similar)
Shoes- Sam Edelman for AE


I LOVE color combo of the burgundy cardigan with the mint green top!  (Yes, the top is mint green..the picture looks like baby blue a bit)  
Uggg...it's time I start getting back to my good eating and exercise habits.  These Lucky Jeans, as cute as they are, are my "fat" jeans. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment