Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF!!

I couldn't be happier that today is Friday!  Although we had fall break at my college, I made up a sick day at work and now I am drained!  Not to mention we took the elementary kids on a field trip yesterday to farmers market....4 mile walk round trip! (Up a large hill, through the rain and hail)  Today's outfit is fun, I love the coral top and the gold bracelet/ring.  I love these pointed toe flats I bought from eBay a few years ago but it started storming and these were not the right shoes to be wearing with all of the rain we got today.

Cardigan-Old Navy (old)
Top- American Eagle (HERE)
Pants- American Eagle (HERE)
Shoes-Aldo (eBay)
Bracelet- The Limited (HERE)

I was looking back at my blog pics and in almost all of them I tilt my head to the left, LOL!

Pictures from farmers market field trip...
Rain and hail on the walk back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment