Friday, May 3, 2013

Dots Dots Dots!

All I can say is TGIF!!!

This week has been extremely stressful with my Functional Anatomy 2 class coming to an end.  So many tests and last minute homework assignments to finish.  I'm very excited because I have heard that Functional anatomy 1 and 2 are pretty much the hardest classes and it's nice to have them behind me. No rest this weekend, I've got to spend all day getting re-certified in CPR in Albuquerque. I start Intervention to Mental Health class Monday...yay!

I loooove polka dots!

Jacket- Old Navy (similar)
Sweater- Old Navy (similar)
Jeans- Miss Me (similar)
Necklace- The Limited (similar)





Have a great weekend,
Kristine

16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    Sophia,
    elite-choice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving this look!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style check out my blog

    leilahslipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your jacket and your necklace! Your look overall is so cute as well - I love polka dots! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for polka dots! Can't wait to see more OOTD post darling.

    Hugs,
    aylin || ttp://thedailyposh.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute top! I love green and blue together :-)

    Your classes sound really interesting !

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very interesting!! I'm starting my intervention classes so mental health, physical disability, pediatrics, geriatrics and nero...right down my alley :)

      Delete
  7. Ohhh so cute with dotted green shirt Kristine!

    ★♡ New Beauty Review (^_^) ♡★
    Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cream & Cleanser
    Have you tried this? Is it good?

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool! :)

    Hope you'll have time to stop also on my blog just HERE xx

    Have a nice day!! :)
    xx
    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is so nice. Have a great monday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love the addition of the glasses..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love polka dots too, great shirt. Good luck on all of your tests and assignments!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great! Love your polka dots sweater :)

    ReplyDelete