Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Firmoo


I was recently contacted by Firmoo, an eye wear company, to do a review on their prescription glasses and their sunglasses.

Last Monday I received both the glasses and sunglasses in the mail and quickly fell in love with them!  The sunglasses are very fun and trendy and the prescription glasses are perfect!  What I love about Firmoo is that they have a place on their webpage where you can upload your own photo to get an idea of what the glasses/sunglasses will look like on you before you place your order....oh yeah, and you can get your first pair FREE (just pay the shipping).  But still, a pair of prescription glasses for the cost of shipping!?  Very affordable and worth a try in my opinion.

I would like to encourage my readers to check out Firmoo and check out the first pair free program HERE!!





Thanks for reading,

13 comments:

  1. I love the way they look! so so pretty <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3126

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great with those sunglasses :) And a very pretty top with dots on picture one!
    xx Lara
    www.just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunglasses!nice pictures! I Like you now (FB) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. The sunglasses are great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing glasses! So beautiful:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    Join my giveaway: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in them, good choice!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look pretty in them hun:)

    www.beautylicousreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! Really love your outfits!

    xoxo

    http://rosecloudsofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looks great! And awesome outfit.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sunglases great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those black frames!

    << Happy to be your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, cool .. I'll have to take a look see. It's that time in my life where I probably should get a pair of reading glasses (sigh!).

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete