Monday, May 20, 2013

New Favorite

I am all for the laid-back casual look, you probably know that by now....so what do I think about boyfriend jeans?  I absolutely LOVE them!!!

On another note...
After a strong string of storms resulting in large tornadoes and extreme weather in the Midwest  I would ask your prayers for Oklahoma, Kansas, and Arkansas.  I grew up in Arkansas (on the border of Oklahoma) and have many friends and family in the area hit by the tornadoes. Currently, 51 killed (20 of these, children) by this mile wide tornado in Oklahoma and over 145 injured.   My mom just called from Arkansas and said that the sirens were going off while she was leaving her yoga class and there is currently no electricity in town and another storm on the way.

Top- Old Navy (similar), Jeans- Loft (HERE), Scarf-The Limited (similar), Shoes- Toms (similar)


In other news, this is my last week to work at the elementary school!! I have a week of fieldwork observation next week and am unable to work the actual last week of school, which makes me sad.  I am going to miss the little girl I work with, she really has been a joy to work with and helps brighten my day (most of the time).  I will be working my internship for occupational therapy this coming fall, so not returning to the elementary school next school year. 




Thanks for reading,


14 comments:

  1. I love boyfriend jeans! Sometimes BF jeans are a bit hard to find for a pear .. but those jeans are out there :-)

    Love the strip top / leopard scarf combo.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice boyfriend jeans, love how you combine leopard print and stripes. Hope your mother is ok.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, she is ok. She said while driving home she had a tree fall on the road and was very close to hitting her though. Tornadoes are so scary!

      Delete
  3. love your jeans <3
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3143
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your scraf. make the whole look stunning.

    giveaways on my blog enter and win it preppydemoiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how effortless this looks :) Good job done!

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the stripes and leopard combo!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi sweetie! nice outfit :)

    xoxo

    http://therezareboucas.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the laid-back look, too! Jeans and leggings are my best friends. I really like this outfit, all the way down to the Toms! My go-to :)

    xo,
    Heather

    http://reverieno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look on you!!Boyfriend jeans are perfect for you... P.s.. praying for OK...
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the leopard and stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's to new and great things! Loving the bf jeans too.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute look!! i love how you mixed the leopard print & stripes. and you can never go wrong with toms!! xox

    hannah
    www.bemorethrity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the message on IFB! Great blog - I love this outfit! I know it's simple, but it's just...perfect...you know?

    xoxo
    Katherine
    www.stylemachineblog.com

    ReplyDelete