Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Love

Nothing says Fall quite like a chambray shirt and boots!  
I was so excited getting my boots out of the closet the other day, they are my favorite shoes to wear.  

In other news...
I am HALF way done with my first internship site in inpatient rehab!! Passed my midterm, yay! I continue to LOVE every minute of being an occupational therapy student, it is very rewarding and I can tell I am definitely in right profession!

Top-Old Navy (HERE)/Pants-American Eagle(old)(similar)/Boots-Steve Madden (old)(similar)






Thanks for reading,



8 comments:

  1. Great outfit! love the top!
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Glad to hear it's all going well for you! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is amazing we love the quirkiness of it

    fabulous post xxx houseoffstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great... love the scarf..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to start wearing boots that cover my calves like yours (and in that similar color too) but locally have been unable to find a pair that fits! You look great though!

    Abi
    aka The Belated Bloomer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your midterm! You look great.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new chambray/jean shirt trend - this may be because they look awesome paired with leggings and I like leggings more than pants... but either way adorable outfit! Congrats on your midterm - new follower from BBN raspywit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malini Shop offers italian necklace designs which are inspired by the old fashioned style, tribal inspiration. Make an order online on https://malinishop.com/

    ReplyDelete