Friday, November 22, 2013

Kristine's Favorite Things

It's that time of the year again....
Christmas commercials, Christmas music, Holiday Starbucks drinks, Christmas merchandise in the stores.  

I have created my very own list of "Kristine's Favorite Things" for the holiday season! Enjoy!

For all of you lovers of fine designer jewelry lovers...Tacori Black Onyx Rock Stud Earrings from Jr Dunn. I love the look of these, gorgeous!


This time of the year, I tend to dress flannel happy.  You can never have too many flannel shirts in my opinion...
I found this flannel top at Urban Outfitters.  I love the hint of Southwest style in this top.

Embellished sweaters and sweatshirts are everywhere right now. I personally think they are the perfect look for the holiday season!  This pearlized gem sweatshirt from LOFT is simple yet fun.


I walked into Forever 21 a few weeks back and almost died with happiness when I saw the amount of Southwest inspired clothing! I am loving this trend.

An item from my personal wishlist...plaid blazer!!  I found this blazer at Target

What are your favorite things this holiday season?






4 comments:

  1. I need that flannel shirt :)

    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2013/11/color-not-afraidjust-confused-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater from the Loft!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! Super cute :)

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    Check out my new giveaway

    ReplyDelete