Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Style for Church

Currently, Sunday is the only day of the week I really get a chance to dress up (with the exception of an occasional Saturday). Unfortunately, as soon as I get to church my outfit is covered up by a choir robe!  Oh well, I still embrace the opportunity to wear a skirt or dress.

This outfit is actually from 2 weekends ago...I am a brunette now, stay tuned for my next post!

Jacket-American Eagle (similar)/Top-The Limited (similar)/ Skirt-The Limited (similar)





Thanks for reading,

9 comments:

  1. Nice colors, burgundy and blue mix well, nice necklace too.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! Can't wait to see your new hair color!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit looks absolutely great! Very chic! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit for fall! I love the color combo you did here! :D

    Abi
    aka The Belated Bloomer

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love the jacket & the necklace!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super love your look, I love the color of the skirt.. :)

    www.ashika.com
    Sarees | Salwar Kameez | Mens Ethnic Wear | Clutches | Indian Jewellery Online

    ReplyDelete