Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!

2014 was a FANTASTIC year!  I graduated college....again, landed a great job working in my new field, went on a trip to Europe.

Here's to 2015!  
One of my resolutions is to be a more active blogger.  I do enjoy blogging and just need to find a time when it's not pitch black outside to take my pictures.  I am currently in that post-trip/post-holiday funk where my clothes are not fitting comfortably. The blog pictures will hopefully pick up once I can fit back into the clothes I want to wear!

Jacket-The Limited(similar)/Sweater-American Eagle(here)/Jeans-Express(similar)/Boots-bought in Czech Rep(similar)/Hat-American Eagle(here)/Scarf-Made by my Sister-in-law/Glasses-Firmoo


Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Can't tell from the pic about the clothes... You look lovely! Here's to an even better 2015!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete