Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Kristine's Kravings

While home sick the last few days I have stumbled upon many items that are making me ogle...

So here it is, Kristine's Kravings:

#1. First up is the gorgeous CZ Infinity Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet from Freshtrends. I love how small and dainty this piece is..not only can you wear it stacked with other bracelets but it is also a stand alone bracelet. 



#2 on my list is this American Eagle Henley Sweater.
I love the cozy look of this sweater along with the "outdoorsy" look.  It would also make a fantastic layering piece under a flannel top, blazer, or chambray top. 



#3 on the list is this pair of Converse shoes from 6pm (click for coupons!)
I love the washed out burgundy color of this pair would pair perfectly with a pair of boyfriend jeans or rolled up skinny jeans for a casual, laid-back look. 

 #4 and lastly on my list is this thin cross ring. This is one piece of jewelry I have had my eyes on for quite some time now.  I love how thin and delicate this style of ring looks along with the crystal pave inlay.  Found a ring almost identical  on Baublebar (HERE)! Click the pic for coupons! Comes in 3 different colors. 




I hope you enjoy my finds!



4 comments:

  1. I love Converse sneakers .. I wish they fit my feet better :-P I've also have my eye on the x-ring. I want to try it on first.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how thin and dainty the ring is, definitely have had my eye on it for a while :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete