Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MLK Weekend

For the 3 day weekend, my husband, brother and I drove up to Colorado (Around a 2 and a half hour drive).

We had a great time with my Aunt and Uncle in their gorgeous mountain town.  There was still some snow on the ground from the last snow storm and of course plenty of snow on the mountain tops.  I have a few outfit photos to share as well as some pictures from our adventures over the weekend. 

First up, my outfit from Sunday morning...
My goal with this first outfit was to be warm and somewhat dressy for church Sunday morning.
 Sweater-Loft(here)/Shirt-American Eagle(simlar)/Jeans-American Eagle(similar)/ Boots-Old from Ebay (similar)


Sunday afternoon my Uncle and I went snow shoeing.  Off came the sweater and boots and on with the hat, coat and snowshoes!
It was a fantastic afternoon for a trek up to a scenic ridge in the snow and of course we were rewarded with this gorgeous view of the San Juan Mountains.

The San Juan Mountains
 My snowshoe selfie...

Thanks for reading,

8 comments:

  1. Ah, the snow shoeing looks fun! Although, I pretty much have an aversion to cold, I'm sure you warmed up quite quickly. Scenery is beautiful!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a steep enough climb that I was already warm within the first few yards :P.

      Delete
  2. Those mountains look beautiful. Lovely blog!

    Www.gentlemenpreferplaid.blogspot.com

    - James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! It seems a really nice weekend! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Hope we can keep in touch!! :)

      Delete
  4. It looks so pretty there! Cute look
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There is nothing better than snow capped mountains.

      Delete