Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chevron Skirt

When I first bought this skirt I looked at it and was like...."what can I wear with this!?" After searching my closet I found that the navy blue cardigan went very well with this orange and brown chevron skirt.  I did NOT want to just wear white, black, or a gray top with this thing...it's too fun and funky!!! (this is before I did my hair this morning! Yuck!)

Cardigan-American Eagle (HERE)
Shirt- American Eagle
Skirt- The Limited (HERE)
Shoes- Sam Edelman for AE (similar)
Necklace- Old Navy



This is an outfit I loved wearing from last week's college orientation!
My husband was not home to take a picture for me so I had to make do!

Top-The Limited (HERE)
Pants-American Eagle (HERE)
Belt-American Eagle (HERE)
Necklace-Baublebar (similar)
Shoes-Sam Edelman (HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment