Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yellow Skirt + Stripes + Chambray

I have to say, I am digging this combination!  The yellow pencil skirt and striped top look cute together, but adding the chambray shirt and belt give the outfit more of a southwestern twist...and being that I live in New Mexico, earthy and southwestern clothes are "the thing" here.

Shirt-American Eagle (HERE)
Striped Top-American Eagle (HERE)
Skirt-The Limited (HERE)
Shoes-Sam Edelman for AE (similar)
Belt-Fossil (old belt from razorback band!)



This is my husband, Jason!  He put this outfit together all by himself.  I have to say, I love the purple sweater with the green shorts...I may have to try the color combo myself!


So far both Jason and I are enjoying our new jobs very much!  I start college classes this week! I got my class schedule changed to Wednesday and Friday 9-3...after driving back from orientation last week in the dark and the rain I realized that driving back from Albuquerque around 11pm is just not safe!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits on two of my favorite models!

    ReplyDelete