Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meetings, meetings, meetings...

This week it's back to school!  Monday and today are both teacher inservice days and tomorrow is when the kiddo's return!  I wish I had taken a picture of my outfit yesterday, it was so cute....but this is what I am wearing today.  I wanted to be comfortable because we will be fixing up our room before the kids arrive....also we have a LONG meeting that will take up a good part of the day.

Top-American Eagle (HERE)
Cardigan-Gap (HERE)
Jeans-Miss Me (ebay)
Shoes-American Eagle (HERE)


2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Be proud: I have a pair just like those (Nine West)--because who doesn't like wearing gold boat shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gold boat shoes go with almost everything! I love them! Yes, I am proud of you, Mary!! :)

      Delete