Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's Me Again....

The start of school (work for me) is keeping me crazy busy....I have a feeling my blog posts will grow far and fewer, especially once I start my college classes next week.  So far my job has been pretty nice!  The elementary schools have half day on Wednesdays which is a plus and the little girl I work with keeps me entertained, she is very spunky and fun.

Here is my outfit I wore to work today.....

Jacket-Old Navy (old) (similar)
Top-American Eagle (HERE)
Skirt-Old Navy (old)
Shoes-Sam Edelman-I got mine for $26 (HERE)
Necklace-Baublebar (similar)


I LOVE military style clothes!  I have had this jacket for years now and it is still one of my favorite jackets.  I thought this was a fun combo and it is very Kristine. (again little Zoey made it into my blog picture! Sneaky lil' thing)



2 comments:

  1. Why, thanks!!! I got them for $26 (from 6pm.com)..they are normally like $150. These are probably the most comfortable flats I have ever found!

    ReplyDelete