Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Craziness

The weather has been so flip-floppy that I have been unsure what to wear.  Most of my spring/summer clothing is still packed away and I have been putting off cleaning out my closet and putting all my winter clothes away...especially since it suddenly started snowing today!  Just going for a casual look because I have to wear flip flops (explanation below).


This past weekend, my husband and I hiked to a natural hot springs about 30 minutes from the house.  It was nice swimming in the springs until I stood up on a rock, slipped and fell into the springs.  Somehow in the process I broke my toe and messed up my foot (which is why my foot is wrapped).  It has been annoying because my foot doesn't fit into my shoes so I have had to wear flip flops, yuck...cold toes.
The natural hot springs...
 Here is where the springs comes out of the mountain...and where I slipped and broke my toe.
Soaking up some minerals 

Thanks for reading,
Kristine

5 comments:

  1. so jealous!! wish i lived in the mountains :(

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry to hear about your toe!! No fun...
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no .. sorry to hear about your toe :-( Love the hot springs though .. hope it wasn't too painful hiking back down.

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, I loved the pictures! Sorry to hear about your toe :(

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete