Wednesday, April 10, 2013

R.Lambo

Recently, I have been in contact with the founder and owner of R.Lambo which is based out of Toronto, Canada. I took a look at the items she has for sale and I love her jewelry, it is gorgeous and unique! All of the pieces in the collection posted are handmade in Brazil and are 18k gold plated. I would like to invite all of my readers to check out the collection at http://www.rlambo.ca/ and If you like what you see, use the code below between now and April 19th for 10% off your purchase (use PuggleWears at checkout). Also, feel free to sign up for the r.lambo newsletter for information about upcoming products.








Enjoy your 10% discount-use code PuggleWears at checkout :)

9 comments:

  1. Loooove these jewelries!
    I surely gonna check their shop!
    Keep posting more 'cause I love most of your posts!

    ENTER TO WIN $30 WORTH from CHICNOVA on my blog: www.fashionerza.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items. I just bought a few pieces from Stella & Dot so I'm a bit jewelry out, but may purchase at a later date :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all so so beautiful!
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Peru is mi favourite country ;)) I love it!

    Now I´m following you beautiful blog :)
    I hope your follow me back. www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces!
    XO
    SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pieces! So gorgeous :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/HayfaMk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing!
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete