Monday, April 29, 2013

Ohhh, sparkles!

The other day it suddenly got chilly again, so I grabbed this stripped sequin sweater out of the closet!

I'm not sure why my husband insists that I pose for my blog pictures with the sun right in my face...I think he thinks it looks better, but it doesn't!
(This was last week, I no longer have the ugly boot!)

Sweater- The Limited (HERE)
Pants- American Eagle (similar)
Shoe- Minnetonka (HERE)


Wishing I had taken a close up of this sweater....


Thanks for reading,
Kristine








6 comments:

  1. You look pretty!
    The sweater is really nice.

    Love
    Eshna
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit and I can see the sparkles from here. Glad you got your boot off!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun lights up your face! I'm loving that sweater, sparkles always work!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like pics in the sun .. they give a brightness to the face .. :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkles! My husband does the same thing.. it helps for the lighting... but my eyes usually start watering from the sun... :)
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is amazing! Lovely!

    ★♡ Psy's New Song Gentleman (^_^) ♡★
    GENTLEMAN Song Beats Gangnam Style
    Are you addicted to the Saucy / Arrogant

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete