Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dalmatian Print Skirt

I wore this outfit to church on Sunday. 
 I love dalmatian print and this skirt is too cute!!

Update on my foot...it is starting to feel a little better.  I am able to walk around the house a tad without too much pain, just trying not to overdo it because the more I walk without my boot the more the pain starts returning.

Cardigan- American Eagle (similar)
Shirt- Old Navy (similar)
Skirt- Loft (HERE)
Shoes (or shoe, lol) American Eagle (HERE)



Thanks for reading,
Kristine

10 comments:

  1. Cool and cute print for church Kristine! :)

    ★♡ My Daniel Wellington Watch Review (^_^) ♡★
    Classic Winchester Lady Watch Review
    Do you love Daniel Wellington watches???

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful and feminine still, despite of your health condition :) Stay strong, gorgeous!

    Much love,

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and it looks fab with the color blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic even with the boot :)... love the skirt!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your poor foot! I love that skirt, it's so cute!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful.
    The shoe is cool.
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like this outfit. the color combination is cute.
    kisses!
    lou

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really lovely skirt! :) and glad your foot is feeling better!

    http://modachronicless.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anything dalmation print, and this skirt is no exception!

    ReplyDelete