Friday, June 7, 2013

A New Place

 Being that I wore these shorts in my first ever blog post, I thought I would recreate an outfit using the same shorts in a combination that better suits my current style.  It is interesting how much my personal style has changed in only a year....
Shorts- American Eagle (similar)(similar), Shoes- American Eagle (similar), Necklace- (similar)

My husband thought it would be funny to send the dog after me while I was trying to take pictures. She has sharp claws so I was trying to keep her from scratching.  At least the pictures turned out cute!





If you have been following along then you know that my husband and I have been searching for a place to live (our landlord decided to move back to our current home).  Well, great news! We found a place and it is amazing!!  Very colorful and Southwestern.  Pictures to come, we move in June 25th.  Here is a sneak peek...
Yes, this is the front door, a view from the inside!! I love it!

Have a great weekend, 

9 comments:

  1. Aww your puppy i sooo cute <3
    and i like your outfit too =P
    A loser like me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fantastic news!! Love the shorts!!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding a new place! I know it's a pain to move .. but how you settle in quickly :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shorts :)!!

    New post on my blog ---> http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Can't wait to see what the rest of the house is like considering that is only the front door!
    AHKA VINTAGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shorts!
    Congrats on finding a new place to call home.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shorts!!! Congrats on your new space, how wonderful! I can't wait to see pics!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shorts! So fun and perfect for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete