Tuesday, June 4, 2013

PWP Turns 1!!!

So, my blog turned 1 year old last week without me realizing! With this, I thought I would share a few of my first outfit pictures.... 


This is the picture from my very first outfit post!! Woo..the quality of this picture is horrid!
 An outfit from when I went to the beach soon after starting my blog.

 These 2 outfits are my 2nd and 3rd posts outfits......
Not only did the blog have a birthday last week, but the face of Puggle Wears Prada, Chloe, turned 4 years-old last week along with my little boston terrier, Zoey.
Zoey turned 3!!

Enjoy!




14 comments:

  1. Ohhh happy blog birthday!!! I just love love love your blog so much! You have such a good taste in fashion and I love everything you wear! Keep blogging and having fun with your clothes!

    Love
    Ivs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday Kristine! You've come a long way since your first post and I enjoy staying updated with you and your shenanigans!

    Much love,

    Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Year! Isn't it fun to look back and see your first posts :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I always do the same thing, forgetting about anniverseries and not getting to celebrate them! Your style has developed so much this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being able to keep posting on your blog regularly for a year! Hopefully there will be many more years to come :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary! :)

    How exciting. Glad to be following along as you embark on a new year of blogging... and your puggle is such a cutie!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to the blog, and your adorable babies! :) so great to see where you've reached from the start of the blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! So amazing!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Kristine!!! I love that dress you wore to the beach!

    http://netherlasia.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blog birthday! You're blog looks so nice :) And your dogs are adorable :) I just followed you, so thanks for showing me your blog on IFB ;) ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Kristine!
    Happy belated blogversary!

    ReplyDelete